About Texas Pediatric Surgery Center
Welcome to Texas Pediatric Surgery Center located in North Richland Hills, Texas. Our facility is an ambulatory surgery center that specializes in surgical procedures for children and young adults. We're proud to provide this focused service offering to the people living in the city of North Richland Hills, Tarrant County an the other surrounding communities in our area.
Our mission is to partner with parents to provide the highest quality surgical services for their child in a safe, non threatening environment that is compassionate and worthy of the trust that parents give the Texas Pediatric Surgery Center.
- A cheerful, kid-friendly environment makes every patient feel relaxed.
- Our dedicated and experienced nursing staff and Board Certified Pediatric Anesthesiologist Medical Director offer medical care to ease the minds of every concerned parent.
- Our surgery center is certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- Patients who are 3 months to 21 years can receive specialized attention while visiting for surgeries like tonsillectomies and ear tubes, or hernia and orthopedic operations.
Designed exclusively for outpatient surgery, we are a state-of-the-art facility that uses the most modern surgical equipment available today. Our staff includes board certified surgeons and anesthesiologists, registered nurses and medical technicians, professionally trained in pediatric surgical and recovery care. All of us at Texas Pediatric Surgery Center are committed to providing you the quality care you deserve.
- Monday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Start the surgical assessment process early by pre-registering online. This quick and easy form will save you time and energy.
You might have some questions regarding your surgery. Here you will find information about preparing for your surgery, the day of surgery, and after your surgery.
At our center, we provide surgical services designed to meet your needs at every stage of your life. Learn more about the services offered at our facility.